Spring has sprung and it's the season to start planning spring break road trips and summer adventures. It's also the perfect time to get up to date with your vehicle's maintenance needs and address any issues that may have arisen over the winter season. Winter weather can be extremely harsh on our cars, causing excessive wear and tear. This Spring, don't hesitate to bring your car into our shop for a thorough inspection to make sure your vehicle is properly prepared for the warmer months ahead.
Spring maintenance items we recommend include:
- Inspect cooling system and coolant levels
- Look at all belts and hoses for an wear or cracks
- Make sure that air conditioning works well
- Check your tires for pressure, tread, and overall condition
- Staying on top of all factory recommended maintenance
- Check an oil and filter change is your car is due
- Test headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and all interior lights to ensure that they are working properly
- Change your windshield wipers and top off wiper fluid
- Have all fluids including power steering, transmission, and brake inspected
- Check the battery for charge and inspect charging and starting system
Our goal is to make sure that you stay safe on the road this spring season. If you're due for any of the services above or are planning a road trip in the near future, don't hesitate to give us a call to schedule your spring maintenance inspection.